(College) Recipes: Microwave Self-Saucing Chocolate Pudding
By Ashley Pianca With winter at its peak, there is nothing better than snuggling up indoors with piles of blankets, pillows, books, movies and this deliciously warm sweet treat!!!
Remember to send your recipe requests in to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon of self- raising flour
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon extra of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
1) Place butter, sugar, flour, cocoa and milk into your mug and stir until well combined.
2) Sprinkle the extra teaspoon of cocoa and the brown sugar over the top of the mixture before pouring the water over it.
3) Place in the microwave for approximately 1 minute and 20 seconds. (It is best to check the pudding at 1 minute and continue cooking depending on the power of your microwave).
Ashley is studying a Bachelor of Criminology/Bachelor of Laws and can’t go a day without listening to Beyonce.