UNESA Election Results
July 22 2014 The results of the UNESA elections are as follows:
- President: David Mailler
- Vice-President: Amelia (Milly) Roberts
- Postgraduate Student Rep: Leah Macdonald
- Undergraduate Student Rep: Vacant
- Internal Student Rep: Judd Newton
- Residential College Rep: Vacant
- Indigenous Student Rep: Michael Kirk
- International Student Rep: Sura Adnan Alani
- External Student Rep: Ian Mathewson; one position vacant
- General Student Reps: Polly Wong; Sanaz Alian
Expressions of interest for the three vacant positions will be called for shortly and the positions filled casually.
The handover to the new Board will be made at the UNESA Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 24 July at 5.30 pm, in the Oorala Lecture Theatre. All members welcome in person or if you wish to attend the meeting by remote connection, please go to the URL included in the Notice of Meeting on the UNESA member Moodle site.